- Please be sure that....
- Your microphone + speakers OR headset are connected to your computer
- Your browser is Netscape 4.0 or Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Your browser is Java-enabled
- Click on the <Click To Call> button of the office you want to speak.
- Enter your info (Name, Email, Reason for the call)
- Once your call is accepted, you will be presented with 3 different communication
modes to choose from; Please select number 2 (two)
If there is no one available to accept your call,
you will be given the opportunity to leave an email message
- Before downloading the Java applet, your browser may ask you for permission.
Please click on <Grant> whenever you are asked for permission.
- After downloading the Java applet, you will enter the ETN text chat room.
Click on the <People> button at the top right,
Click in the popup-window on the name of the office you want to speak,
Click on the <Voice> button at the bottom right to start a
- If you need help to establish voice communication, the office you want to speak
can guide you via the text chat mode, OR they can establish a voice communication.
- Whenever you are in the ETN Chat Room, this window remains
Return to this screen whenever you need further instructions.