How does this Form work ?
- Every credit card number of Visa, MasterCard and EuroCard consists of
FOUR blocks of (mostly) FOUR digits.
- Below you can send EACH block of digits in any order you want.
- By adding fake values in hidden fields, EACH block of digits is sent over
the Internet as part of a non-existent credit card number.
- ONLY the ETN computer can compose one existent credit card number
out of the different non-existent card numbers received.
- Further instructions:
- Wait after sending each block of digits for a response page
- Then click on the BACK button of your browser to return to this page and
to send the next block of digits.
- Don't send the next block before you receive a response page for the
- If you are not sure, you can send any block a second time.