ETN World Travel Conference|
on 29-31 May 1998
On the occasion of its 12th anniversary, ETN organizes immediately BEFORE
Travel Weekly's Conference 'Focus on Travel Technology'
(Monday 1 June through Wednesday 3 June) the ETN World Travel Conference
in Nashville, Tennessee
on Friday 29 May through Sunday 31 May 1998.
Independent Travel Agents, both inbound and outbound, Travel Managers and
Corporate Travel Buyers from all over the World are invited to attend this
- to exchange ideas, (discounted) air fares, information and other products,
- to present themselves to the Global Travel Community,
- to find new partners worldwide for cooperation and joint promotions,
- to discuss the great opportunities which Internet offers to creative travel agents,
- to discuss future cooperation between independent travel agents worldwide.
- Also hotels, airlines, car rental companies and other travel suppliers are welcome to address the General Assembly.
- TV, radio and Press may visit the Conference on the condition they are pre-registered as such, and on the condition that confidential information will not be published without permission of the person who gave this information.
- Net/net air fares are considered as confidential information !
Friday 29 May 1998
20.00 Welcome Party: informal meeting of all delegates
Saturday 30 May 1998
09.00 - 13.00 Every Agency has the unique opportunity to address the General Assembly to present its products, airfares and ideas.
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 17.00 One-to-one meetings between delegates
20.00 - 21.00 Evening program, to be advised later
Sunday 31 May 1998
10.00 - 13.00 Continuation of the Saturday morning General Assembly session
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch
14.00 - 17.00 Continuation of the Saturday afternoon one-to-one session
17.00 - 18.00 Farewell Drink
US$ 150,- per Agency / Company (max.4 persons) incl.
- Tea and coffee during the saturday and sunday sessions
- Meeting room costs
- Organization costs
ETN has negotiated special room rates in the conference hotel.
Please inform ETN on the Registration Form below if you want to receive more
information about Nashville hotel accommodations for this conference.